The Aestiva 5 7900 with SmartVent provides an intensive care ventilator and saves you the bringing cost of a separate ICU ventilator into the OR. Its flexible ergonomic design and intuitive operations enhance SmartVent's capabilities to give you a needed confidence and control.
The Aestiva 5 7900 open architecture provides you the opportunity to use your current monitors and data management systems. It enables to stay within your budget while achieving physical integration in one unit. The Aestiva/5 built-in service diagnostics makes the service support easy and cost efficient.
Plus the Aestiva 5 7900 provides an optimized system for the practice of low and minimal flow anesthesia, minimizing agent consumption and minimizes the anesthetic agent costs.
- Volume mode, pressure mode, electronic PEEP
- Superior ventilation
- One motion from mechanical to manual mode
- Tidal volume compensation
- Eight machine hoses/cables integrated
- Two key presses to total standby: end case
- Cardiac bypass case mode
- Responsive location of common gas outlet
- "No tools" disassembly of components
- Autoclavable and latex-free
- Minimum O2 flow of 50 mL
- Improved low flow/reduced life cycle costs
- Fresh gas flow compensation automatically
- Smooth, faster acting fresh gas flow control
- Lower overall height
- Dual air flow tube for low flow
- Open systems architecture
- Innovative patient breathing system
- User configurable drawers/shelving